Disney Plus - General Discussion

Totally agree with this. There’s a literal galaxy to explore. It doesn’t have to be always be the same dozen characters and handful of locations.

1 Like

I really like all the crime dramas like the glades and criminal minds going on there. Also great to see ghost whisper.

Haven’t read many of the above posts as trying to avoid the Andor spoilers atm as not even started the series :man_facepalming::joy:

But has anyone watched the She-Hulk finale yet today?

No spoilers from me, but :man_shrugging::rofl:

Don’t miss post-credits scene either!

I’m going to watch the finale tonight I think! I’m up to Episode 7 so far.

1 Like

I dont think I can say anything without spoiling it, but i think im pretty speechless anyway, i don’t know what to think or say

BUTTTTT… Having said that…

K.E.V.I.N

Marvel are obviously very self aware

1 Like

Certainly not what I expected.

1 Like

Just finished Andor. Thought it was great. Very pleased there’s another series coming before we get to Rogue One.

1 Like

It was brilliant.

Disney finally going off piste with Star Wars and for my money it’s by far the best series so far.

1 Like

Got the last two episodes to watch but so far it’s been great and I agree with @ravipatel it’s the best series they’ve created so far.

Really well written and not been made to include daft callbacks all the time like the rest.

This is really key. Without spoling anything, there’s a moment in the final episode where for a second I thought they’d brought in the big guns, but I needn’t have feared.

I’d say it’s Star Wars’ version of Winter Soldier. Which, not coincidentally, is my favourite MCU movie.

1 Like

As someone who is team Spider-Man of the MCU, what would you say is the Star Wars equivalent to that?

I enjoyed the first two seasons of Mandalorian, but haven’t really been drawn into trying anything else since the book one was too boring to keep my interested past the first two episodes.

I’m looking forward to the third season of the Mandalorian, but the jury is out on whether I’ll actually watch it. According to my brother I’m probably going to need to endure the rest of Book because apparently the second half of that show turns into a season 2.5 of The Mandalorian, so might be important for the plot of the third season, which is Ugh. It’s the sort of tv trope which ruined Arrow for me. My mistake for watching it not realising it was based on a comic book super hero until the flash showed up.

1 Like

Anyone tried Reasonable Doubt? Looking for something to fill the void left by Scandal and How to get away with murder.

I’ve just activated 12-months of free disney plus (came bundled with a recent device purchase)

Does anyone have recomendations of stuff to watch that isn’t cartoons, star wars, or superhero/comics stuff?

I’ve added the following to my watch list, but interested in some more recomendations

• The Bear
  • The Dropout
  • The Rescue
  • The Beatles: Get Back
1 Like

Barbarian, as I mentioned above.

Banshees of Inisherin is next on my list, which is very well reviewed.

Here’s some of my list.

2 Likes

I quite liked “The Old Man” but I like Jeff Bridges and John Lithgow.

3 Likes

Enjoyed this :+1:

3 Likes

I could never get into this. Gave it a good try. 3 or 4 episodes.

I was the same. So many people raving about it but just didn’t get on with it at all!

1 Like

Yeah it takes a bit of getting into and then you get into binge mode.

My wife usually starts series and I get hooked.

She would recommend The Resident and Greys Anatomy. Im more Scrubs :joy:

I would say worth hitting up the Wes Anderson collection if you haven’t seen them in a while or missed one. Grand Budapest is my fav

1 Like

Think I’ve just spotted something to watch that I haven’t seen.
Not expecting much but Sam Rockwell is ace in my book

1 Like