Custom Pot images - show off your best!

Here you go - Click

Another link - Here

1 Like

Why would your “Round up Pot” show on the Transaction View anyway? I though if you have round ups the money just goes in and wouldn’t show the Pot on the feed.

It’s the little dot in the top right of the company’s logo the transaction was with - I thought it was just a coloured dot until I added the arrow and thought it was pretty neat :joy:

Edit: Direct Debits don’t have it as they don’t get rounded up - although, does anyone on here know if I can enable this? Cheers!

1 Like

Direct debits don’t round up currently.

4 Likes

Ahhh I understand this now.

You’ve made your Round Up with a custom image of an Up Arrow. So when a traction get rounded it shows the Up Arrow rather than say a Coin Jar

2 Likes

Are we able to pre order model Y in the uk alrd or not . Kindly update me. Cheers !

Amazing :clap:

1 Like

Just a few easy ones, the website Unsplash is good for stock high quality images just FYI!

(Also the Tesla pot is new after seeing it higher in this thread, one can dream huh)

image image image

4 Likes

There’s one way to work around this, @pcantellow, you can use IFTTT :smiley:

The downsides are that you will see a feed item for every coin jar movement (it won’t be tucked away on the corner of tour transactions :yum:

I was under the impression that IFTTT didn’t work for direct debits either?

1 Like

That was me with the Tesla Pot. Lol :joy:

1 Like

Not to my knowledge. I’ll just save for my deposit in the meantime.

1 Like

Everytime I click on model Y it goes to the generic webpage. I think it’s only available for pre order in US for now which is a bit annoying. Lol

1 Like

image image image

1 Like

Unfortunately it cuts off the top line but for my wife’s birthday I used the below

and for my car park fine that I got (in the hundreds)

I’ve seen a few “Tesla” pots on here with a goal of £25,000 > £50,000

Do people still buy brand new cars outright?! I though that was something of the past. Surely everyone does finance

Does anyone know the aspect ratio for the card images? Would make it easier to align them properly from the unhelpful square selector.

Just made this for my emergency fund. It’s currently being filled by the Weekly challenge IFTTT statement.
image image

For anyone to use: image

7 Likes

Lol, that’s me being too ambitious setting it to £25k. It will take many years to get there with my current salary. Lol :joy: