Curve chat

This happened to me in Skechers. Confused me a bit and I ended up using an alternative card just to get the payment done.

I also had exact same issue using Curve (linked to Monzo) at Apple Store,so used Apple Pay in the end! #WhyMonzo?

I’ll look into this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I had the same problem yesterday at Tesco this time

Curve is great but its useful use purpose is nothing to do with Monzo or other current accounts.

Ditched Curve since I also ditched my Aqua card, and the one I got instead is contactless, the only reason I used it.

1 Like
2 Likes

This is great news, hopefully that means Apple Pay will be supported soon!

3 Likes

Yeah great to see them finally offering the digital wallets after years and years of promising them.

Actually something Curve is finally doing right!

Great news means can finally use monzo with Samsung pay.

1 Like

Google Pay is working with Curve! :tada:

Not tried it in a shop yet but this is awesome news.

I’m looking forward to give Dozens another try now I can use Google Pay through Curve :sunglasses:

This and the addition of Samsung Pay has got me back interested in Curve.

3 Likes

Has added the card but Curve has so far not sent the verification code - 30 minutes ago. This might need a bit more work…

They haven’t officially mentioned it anywhere, it’s just someone spotted it worked on the Curve forum.

So you might want to wait until it officially is.

Having said that my code came through for both Google Pay and Samsung Pay registration.

Official as of today.

1 Like

Just added my Curve card to G Pay and Samsung Pay.

Huge news for all Samsung watch owners as we can now use Monzo with it!

@Elvis just to keep the other topic on the topic of Samsung Pay for Monzo, I thought I’d reply here, I hope you don’t mind.

Someone over on the Curve forum posted a solution which may be of help, otherwise you might have to contact CS :slight_smile:

https://community.curve.app/t/weve-launched-samsung-pay/14602/29?u=jacko

Just waiting on Apple Pay now :ok_hand:

1 Like

All the fintechs and friends have been in touch today.

Curve dropped me a line to say:

We are launching Curve Experts, a network of selected customers that will be contacted by the Product Team to share insights and feedback for improvements and new developments.

If you decide to participate, you will be in contact with the Product Team, helping us shape the future of Curve.

They sent that to everyone.

1 Like

Don’t worry, I didn’t think I was special!

2 Likes