Current account Monzo.me two entries

(Liam W) #1

Is this normal for Monzo.me funds on the current account?

(Andre Borie) #2

They should be hidden but this is normal, how Monzo.me works is that funds actually hit your prepaid account before being transferred to your CA.

(Liam W) #3

Which is it, ‘this is normal’ or ‘they should be hidden’? They’re sorta mutually exclusive :wink:

(Andre Borie) #4

They should be hidden (and I think eventually once prepaid is closed completely the funds will go straight to the CA so this process will not happen anyway), but what I meant is that this is normal processing, nothing wrong is happening with your money. :slight_smile:

I had a similar thing, and asked customer service to have a look so it look like it SHOULD. Like he said, there’s a reason for it, but NORMALLY it should look different. Just ask them to look at it and they’ll fix how it looks.

(Peter Roberts) #6

Open a support chat in the app and send them a screen shot. I’m sure they’ll be able to get you sorted - it doesn’t look messy like that when I use it

(Hugh Wells) #7

Yup - as @Peter_R said, if you ask in the chat someone will be able to resync that item for you :slight_smile:

(system) #8

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.