Current account Monzo.me two entries

Is this normal for Monzo.me funds on the current account?

They should be hidden but this is normal, how Monzo.me works is that funds actually hit your prepaid account before being transferred to your CA.

Which is it, ‘this is normal’ or ‘they should be hidden’? They’re sorta mutually exclusive :wink:

They should be hidden (and I think eventually once prepaid is closed completely the funds will go straight to the CA so this process will not happen anyway), but what I meant is that this is normal processing, nothing wrong is happening with your money. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I had a similar thing, and asked customer service to have a look so it look like it SHOULD. Like he said, there’s a reason for it, but NORMALLY it should look different. Just ask them to look at it and they’ll fix how it looks.

Open a support chat in the app and send them a screen shot. I’m sure they’ll be able to get you sorted - it doesn’t look messy like that when I use it

Yup - as @Peter_R said, if you ask in the chat someone will be able to resync that item for you :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.