Confirmed expections before the end of 2017 (Open Wiki)

Monzo are in process of offering Current Accounts to everyone on Prepaid and aim to complete this process by end of this month. New users downloading Monzo App and Signing up are held in a queue for Current Account.

No more prepaid cards. New Signups will be able to get Monzo Account hopefully next month.

Also, Check Monzo Transparent Product Roadmap for more info and upcoming features.

What we know is coming by the end of 2017

Please feel free to add any more just tap/click Edit and add to the list, if possible add a link to the post/thread for more info…

3 Likes

Current Accounts for all prepaid?

3 Likes

Debit card top-ups for CA

@DonPedro you could create a Wiki if you are not able to I will do this when I can find some time later today.

not sure how to. don’t mind if you did this on my behalf (or anyone else can).

Cheers

Apple Pay :star_struck:

4 Likes

Danny to become Saturday Night COPS agent between 2 and 6 :man_cartwheeling:

3 Likes

is that confirmed for 2017?

@anon72173902 - God help Monzo if this happens…

Not confirmed but I’m organising a protest outside of Monzo HQ for new years eve if it hasn’t happened by then.

hqdefault

1 Like

cheers @alisufyan much appreciated

1 Like

Thats not how I read that post about Monzo.me? … It will continue to work for previous customers who had pre-pay but new account holders it will not. Nothing in the post said that it will be resolved and working by the end of the year.

thanks @DanielRivers i’ll amend that now

Wonder if Android will get stuff like pots before it gets the graph and other basic stuff the iOS app has, like in-app reporting of merchant info and direct debit info (other than just a list) - and overdrafts.

Monzo.me already works for current account holders :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It works only if you go via web-URL not within App :slight_smile:

1 Like

ONLY if they previously had a pre-pay card, people who did not it won’t work

With Monzo.me, I add a pre-paid account but never used this function.
How do I know what my username is?

Should be your full name as on your account - mozo.me/yournamehere

Would be also to check with small value to yourself. I am http://monzo.me/danielrivers1 (note the added 1 as someone got there before me with my name!)

Upcoming features and services coming to the current account in the next few months can be found in the up to date transparent roadmap here :eyes:

2 Likes