Chip discussion

Pop it here and I’ll also take a look. What are the conditions? Is it just deposit X for an amount of time?

:grimacing: Ok I’m not eligible unfortunately, they need £5k to be transferred across.

1 Like

Chip have launched a bonus 0.65% on their Smart ISA, so you can get 4.4% for 12 months. The underlying rate is BoE tracker. Only catch is that this ISA is next day withdrawals as opposed to their previous Cash ISA which was instant. New customers only.

1 Like

Hi @Georgia or anyone else, do you still have a current Chip referral? The ones in the wiki are all expired (they’re over 5 years old).

I can get an link from my app but on following the link it looks like the offer might no longer be available.

I have put my link in the referral in the wiki anyway if you recon it’s worth a try!

1 Like

I couldn’t but thanks for trying!

Anyone successfully set up a recurring deposit into a Chip ISA? Whenever I try I get a blank screen where presumably my account should show:

I missed that they’ve launched an uninspiring pension product

Like trading 212.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

1 Like