Chip discussion

Chip’s app is terrible though

1 Like

I am not finding the app too terrible (iOS). It’s a bit jumbled and cluttered though but works for me mostly but I have only used the interest account.
The emails they like to send multiple times a day though…

2 Likes

I’ve only had emails when the interest rate was changed.

1 Like

Maybe it’s because I am new, I have had 10 or so emails in 3-4 days anyway.

Yes, that’s a bit too much…

1 Like

Yeah - if you don’t opt out of marketing emails they go way overboard. Not sure I ever got multiple times a day, but before I opted out I once counted 12 in a month which I considered far too much.

1 Like

The stories in their app is so pointless imho

Chip have launched some community (its a facebook hidden group) for ChipVIP’s whoever that is.
I dont have the paid Chip but I was randomly invited to it so I expect all of you will have got the emails too.

Has anyone had any issues with transferring money out of chip or into chip’s saver?

No problems with Starling or HSBC, assuming that you mean their Instant Access account.

1 Like

Yeah i am, I think it should be okay. Moving over 22 so I wanna make sure it’s safe

1 Like

I have a similar amount (assuming you’ve missed a ‘k’ off the end) and I’m not worried.

3 Likes

Yeah 22k

1 Like

Anyone received this before? Why did it say processing then cancelled but the money is still there

1 Like

Damn it’s competitive, that’s all I have to say to be honest.

2 Likes

It was clearly going to happen and they were just waiting for somebody to make the first move.

1 Like

Why does Chip say I have earned £0.00 in interest in March when checking my statement, when I know I’ve earned a couple pounds at least.

Anyone have the same experience?

The interest is paid on the 4th working day of the following month, as per the T&Cs. We should receive it tomorrow.

1 Like

Anyone got their interest payout yet?

1 Like

I didn’t notice it until the evening last month.