Caxton Red coming soon – Win a £1000 holiday

Stumbled across this today… thoughts?

I think there are far too many cards now entering this space and it’s getting harder to differentiate between them all also for fintech based in central london they are paying really crappy salaries

https://www.caxtonfx.com/careers/view-current-positions/

1 Like

What I noticed is they’re really not trying to sell their customer service job. No mention of any benefits at all, only that they won’t authorise annual leave during July or August. I don’t know how they get CS agents onboard…

I don’t know if I am blind or what, but I can’t see the salaries on there …

Also, what is considered a decent aka not crap salary at the London based fintech?

2 Likes

Customer Service Executive (telephone/office based role)

Contract type: Permanent, full time hours, 5 days per week from Monday to Sunday (40 hours per week)

Shifts: 8am to 5pm and 10am to 7pm with one-hour lunch break (you may be required to work 11am to 8pm during summer)

Salary: £21,000 per year + annual bonus and benefits

I’d say £30k+

1 Like

It’s probably how they can give away things for free, keep costs on staff down and work rate high.

30k a year is still well over the average UK annual wage though. I’m sure people from London have no understanding of the rest of the country and what people’s actual pay is

£21,000 is only £17,815 less Tax and NI then rent say £12,000 then zone 6-1 Travelcard £2,492 factor in pension and bills that leaves you with nothing or in a negative state hence £30k in London is more reasonable.

1 Like

I see, but I was interested in the IT jobs and none of those have salaries …

1 Like

Can’t find what your are looking for?

:confounded:

Ah right, well I was just using that as an example.

I hate job descriptions like that but judging by the low offers on the other roles they’ll be low or see what you want or are on now and will low ball.

I used a Caxton FX card when I lived in Denmark for one year back in 2014. At the time it’s the best thing I could find - the only downside were the fees and withdrawal limits. Maybe Caxton Red addresses these.