Expansion into America.
I’m not even sure I know.
I’m gonna search slack brb
iOS 13 support!?
We’ll be waiting
Some more savings providers, maybe?
Integrations with investments and other providers?
Launch of mortgage switching?
More energy providers?
International expansion: USA ? A left field move to Ireland / Europe ?
Full launch of Monzo Plus with fuller offers?
(It won’t be any of these, will it?)
and this please
2nd July last year, 4th July the year before. So week beginning 1st July?
the buyout of Starling?
New Merchant Contribution system?
Could be one of these:
- Full launch of business accounts
- Significant new offers launched within Monzo Plus, and wider Monzo Plus rollout
- Announcement regarding the first ever Monzo branch - at Glastonbury festival
- Full launch of Monzo Points - or partnership that gives Points an edge over competitors
- Milestone reached of 1,000 Monzonauts
- Deeper Open Banking integration, enabling full transaction history with other banks
- Confirmation of investment from Y Combinator
- Admission that their TV ads are all wrong, and that horses running in a field would have attracted more new customers to Monzo (just kidding!)
One of the answers in this thread is correct
Is it the America expansion?
Soz, it was break time
I’d be surprised given that so many of the Monzo US jobs are still listed on their website