Add custom images to your Pots

TestFlight will eventually always be the same as the main App Store.

Basically it just rolls out to TF first for some testing.

1 Like

Also on latest tesflight and dont have it yet :-1:

1 Like

I’m on iPhone Testflight and not able to do a custom image - strange

Yes that is correct. I prefer the layout on Starling

I don’t have a Starling account :-1:

So I can see what you’re talking about and why it could be better, can you post a screenshot please and explain what you like about it?

I’m also one of the fortunate few that has the new account screen layout which includes pots, so it will be cool to see the differences.

2 Likes

Custom pot images are available for me now :+1:

1 Like

I am on the latest TestFlight and it’s not yet appeared for me - granted this might be because of the dodgy train WiFi…

Same… must be small rollout :frowning:

Has this gone live for anyone on Adroid yet? Seems only iOS users are mentioning it above.

2 Likes

Not yet available on my Pixel 2XL running Monzo beta 2.38.0 on (still…) :android: P - where is that pesky Q DP1? :crossed_fingers:

I’ve still not got it yet on ios latest testflight!

2 Likes

The latest testflight is the same as the latest app store build. This is one of the reasons we could do with a few more announcements, we are running small tests etc.

2 Likes

Pssst, we’ve now rolled this out to 20% of folks on iOS :tada:

Don’t see it yet? Stay tuned…

13 Likes

Big tease!

Woop I have it!

It works really well - I’ll try to add some screenshots for those who cannot do it

One piece of feedback though… When you have chosen an image you are asked to resize it into a square. The actual picture is card shaped so if you see a black border along the top and bottom of the preview, don’t worry too much

Edit:
Here is some screens I’ve set up image image image image

6 Likes

Curious as to how the roll out works (not just for this feature but for all new features). Seems ‘slow’? How many users at a time, and why is there a limit?

I’d imagine if I was getting this in the next version it would be easier to manage (i.e. roll out to all on install?).

1 Like

I suppose they are stress-testing the servers to see if they can cope - imagine 1 million people uploading custom pot images all at once!

3 Likes

That can easily be done prior to roll out.

I would expect it to have been done already to be honest.

1 Like

Why would my custom pot image go outside of the app? Best be careful with what images I use I guess!! :joy: (hey, what I do on holiday STAYS on holiday!)

1 Like

Had to edit this because some people flagged it :unamused:

:warning: Only click the below if you’re over 18 and not easily offended. :warning:

A joke

I’m having second thoughts about my penis enlargement pot now :grimacing:

16 Likes