1.71% interest and other Charter Bank Saving Pots no longer available?

The previous 1.15 was with Charter too. I have this one currently in use, but it is no longer available for new accounts. Paragon seem to have neatly replaced it.

1 Like

It’s time for 1.2% make it happen Monzo

1.5% and I’ll be happy, until then its Marcus :wink:

I currently have 2 separate active 1.15% pots from two providers (Charter, Paragon)

Since then charter have stopped offering that to new customers.

But yeah i agree the main bulk of my savings wont be going in. Just small amounts until the likes of marcus’ 1.5% can be matched. Also until the next day withdrawal is removed also

2 Likes

I haven’t looked at them

Zeus

*This product is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Capital is at Risk. Zeux Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

1 Like

Leaving well alone then.

Having just looked at that link, they are not a bank, hence why no protection.

As a mobile banking and investment platform, Zeux enables our UK customers to access higher yielding global investment products through the use of stablecoin, which is used as an intermediary to reduce transaction, clearing and settlement costs.”

I’ve been reading the T’s&C’s and it’s put me off. Also why does the privacy policy have a link in it to the privacy policy…

If you are comfortable with the risks it looks a good account to have.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.