'You've spent £xx today' messages

Yeah… I’d probably put too much emphasis on your previous post where you said:

Given that the current account app is going away pretty soon and we’ll all be back on the Monzo app which already supports this, my guess would be that we’ll get it at that point.

That hasn’t happened :slightly_frowning_face:

I’m not clear whether they’re actually going to do that work though - the roadmap has ‘Update spending and targets for current accounts,’ but there’s no detail about what that involves. This feature is insanely useful and (for me) is the main advantage of Monzo over other banks. So I’ll keep pushing it until I get confirmation it’s definitely coming back!

Once it’s back, my loyalty to Monzo will be pretty high. At the moment, I’d be more inclined to switch away from Monzo to another bank with better budgeting features (if that bank existed - which it doesn’t at the moment!), because of the lack of this one feature.

I might be misremembering, but I believe that on the prepaid card, the alerts would tell you both what you’ve spent today, and your balance remaining, so you didn’t have to go into the app to check. Will this be rolled out to the current account as well?

Cheers,
Shaun

This has been discussed before @shaunism. I’ve moved your post to the end of that discussion so you can see how far things have got.

1 Like

Whoops, sorry, I did a search and didn’t see any applicable results. Obviously I didn’t put in the right terms! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

It’s not a problem :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.