Yolt is closing šŸ˜¢

I donā€™t knowā€¦ I have saving pots only + main account. Probably my issue is I move money a lot across my accounts (I have 3 bank accounts connected), and all those transactions are named after my own name, and I exclude them manually. Then I end up excluding a lot of these transactions that even I get so confused what I should be leaving there in the end. I also donā€™t like that my investment transactions are considered an ā€œexpenseā€. I get the idea that itā€™s because it comes out of my account, but then I think thereā€™s a better way to represent it because itā€™s building asset, not expense.

Iā€™m using money dashboard as it seems to be the only 1 that includes all the features for free.

I used snoop for a while and itā€™s good

Yolt was decent but closed down

Emma is nice but too many features behind a paywall

I really like in money dashboard it is mostly automatic but I can manually add the exceptions like my savings and mortgages and property to calculate my overall networth too

I use moneyhub which isnā€™t free but itā€™s only Ā£9.99 a year of 99p a month.

2 Likes

And now sync. has collapsed.

1 Like

Doesnā€™t surprise me tbf, all these services are pretty niche in a way. The vast majority of the public arenā€™t interested in apps which pull in data via open banking.

I suspect more will follow in the coming months.

3 Likes