Which is the coolest bank card right now?

My wallet holds any number of cards at any give time, if you include bank cards, loyalty cards and my staff ID.

My Monzo card definitely has the edge when I need to find it in a hurry.

5 Likes

I wonder when we in the US will get cards that are coral all the way through like that.

1 Like

can confirm the cash app card very much rules. i remember getting one of these before it went rap mainstream and once got into an airport lounge because it looked like a visa signature card :stuck_out_tongue:

not a bank card but the philly transit card comes close when it comes to having bright colours:

6 Likes

Do like that Cash App card, but I don’t think we can get one in UK…
:sob::sob::sob:

I think I have over 30 cards but if I, in the future, ever call a card “cool” or express a particular desire for one please call me out on it. A very sad indictment of late capitalism.

1 Like

It’s just about good design mate, you can come down off the pyre.

5 Likes

Exactly. I don’t see anything wrong with what is essentially appreciation for good aesthetics and design.

With that in mind, this is a busier design that I think also ranks up there in terms of visual impact and being “cool”:

And good communist manners too :joy:

You must work for SEPTA / Cubic?

1 Like

what makes you think that lol, just curious

Your knowledge of SEPTA
The number of SEPTA cards you have
The Numbering on the cards which indicates possible test cards. You have SEPTA MasterCard and paper monthlies.

1 Like

i see. i can neither confirm nor deny that accusation, but i can confirm that i own 121* of these key cards :thinking:

*this count does not include the boxes of single-use/promotional key cards i still have, like the ones in the pic below :joy:

2 Likes

I like using this

I also like the orientation of Sterling’s card - since that’s the way it’s inserted into chip and PIN machines, it makes sense to have it that way

Honestly though, I enjoy using my Monzo one the most - it always gets people’s attention and they comment on how bright it is lol

2 Likes

Might not be the coolest looking card but it’s definitely the one that saves me from having to use Fiat currency. Any card that allows me to spend a better form of money gets my vote!

Interesting :eyes::eyes:
I’d never heard of this one
Could be worth a little punt to see if I can make a few pennies :grin:

How is it better than wirex?

my new new cash app card arrived today! and like the monzo card, it’s very bright and neony.

so if sharks wore witch hats, would they wear them like this?

7 Likes

I LOVE that card. I just googled them, and apparently it’s glow in the dark too?!

Is that the standard design or is it an upload your own sort of thing? Or did you just take a sharpie to it?!

it’s lazer engraved, you draw on it thru the app before you put in an order. in the past, they only let you draw just a signature on the bottom right corner, but now that cards in the US no longer require a signture field, they changed it so that you can draw on the whole card!

4 Likes

And we’re just stuck with our Metal cards while you’re living in 2030 with your fancy laser card…

Monzo Lazer account please.

4 Likes