Which is the coolest bank card right now?

Yes… it is

(Need to not post after too many glasses of wine :joy::rofl: )

2 Likes

It’s still this. Obvs.

1 Like

Amex Centurion’s fees are insane though!

I guess some people find the benefits worthwhile though…

Yikes.

The requirements to get a “black card” aren’t publicly available either, but based on other users’ reports, you should probably:

1. Use other Amex cards
  2. Be an active cardholder for at least a year
  3. Charge at least $250,000 per year (though some estimates are as high as $450,000)

Will stick with my nice and cheap commoners card thank you very much!

Though I did just look at the Amex Platinum Metal card - still far too pricey but the lounge access would be useful.

Cash App card by Square.

16 Likes

Oooo this is so SLEEK I love it

1 Like

Want Want Want :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

Ooooooo want

1 Like

You don’t apply for a Centurion. Amex simply gives you one.

1 Like

I know it sounds a bit cheesy but after using lacklustre Monzo Plus Midnight Blue for just over 4 months, I am finally reunited with my Hot Coral Investor card (you were truly missed) :nerd_face:

If you’re loaded :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I really like my HyperJar card but I just got a replacement Metro Bank debit card and they’ve updated it to a really deep dark blue that looks really nice

One that you all haven’t seen yet but will soon :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Stop this torment. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Haha, I know it’s your job, but it was only April 8th that you initiated the hype over Lagoon and Midnight, and they turned out to be cheap and nasty with an average shelf life of a few weeks, so forgive me for being somewhat sceptical this time around @simonb

:wink:

3 Likes

You do make a very fair point there.

:joy::+1:

Do you mean this one? :thinking:

2 Likes

You blinked

No it wasn’t. I was at a Pizza Express in Woking which I remember for no apparent reason. #alibi

24 Likes