When?

Aha, I’ll think about it.

(not really)

I guess what was also vague in announcements is that the current access was referred to as ‘early early access’ parts of the app isn’t built yet, the early early access current account holders are pretty much limited in what can be done at the moment. Now with that out there. I am sure it was said when the migrations start rolling out and wave 2 comes along, iOS and Android will hopefully be level. I am sure the Android app with current account capabilities does not exist right now but by the next major ‘come and test me’ event it will be up to speed with the iOS test app.

Then ultimately when the Monzo apps merge both will be equal.

From the preview overview blog post -

iOS only to begin with (the Android app is approximately a couple of months behind but will catch up before we fully launch).

:tada:

Just to be clear, the two apps will remain separate though, as Monzo are building native apps for each platform.

Sorry what I meant by the apps will merge is the Monzo prepaid card app, and the ‘early early access’ current account app. Of course iOS and Android will have their own respective apps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.