What's the last thing you bought online? (No cheating!)

Sure, I don’t see why not.

1 Like

Thank you @louisotto for this, really handy :slight_smile: . Sounds like they use some form of pine resin, which helps with the stickyness.

Where did you get yours out of interest? I’m really keen to get some but I’ve never found any colours I like!!

@rat_au_van - on the homemade front… I kind of went down a rabbit hole recently on this, trying to make my own. I saw this youtube video of an adorable Irish pair that made them. (If you have an interest in bees at all, have a look through other videos).

What I found was, the ones I made wouldn’t actually form a seal. They were just sort of stiff and waxy. But not sealy.

The missing ingredient, after a fair amount of digging online, is Pine Resin. That’s what helps the commercial ones stay a bit tacky and actually make a reasonable seal.

I never got as far as sourcing any resin for V2 of my waxy empire, but seems like that’s whatcya need.

1 Like

These are the exact ones I got:

2 Likes

Love the ladsladslads!!

2 Likes

Thanks for this! Looked at them in the past but for me personally I don’t feel I’d use them much since you can’t wrap raw meat with them or use them in the microwave but I may purchase a couple and see how I get on!

Thank you!

Last thing i bought were Birthday presents - A nike hoodie and a card from

Edit: removed by Emma. Seems more than a bit spammy

Epic thread revival! Over a year old :laughing:

Mine was a chicken coop :smiley:

I thought threads auto-closed after 6-months anyway?

My most recent last purchase; 2x Feliway Cat Pheremone diffusers. Rock and Roll

1 Like

Some of the finest coffee that I know of:

I got the latest Germany home football shirt ready for England Women vs Germany Women at Wembley on November 9th.

Gatwick airport parking for my holiday.

Cost almost the same as the flights! :anguished:

Padded pants to play 5-a-side football in (I’m a goalie and my legs get ripped to shreds on the astro-turf.

Those look more like trousers to me.

Tickets for me and two of my kids to watch Ipswich Town V Rotherham on a cold Wednesdaynight next week!

What are pants to you then?

They are trousers I guess, but trousers and pants are interchangeable…

Cue discussion on word association :stuck_out_tongue:

£5 from ebuyer

Oooops, just told the wife :slight_smile:

1 Like

I purchased a pair of prescription spectacles. Pretty much a impulse buy.