What video game are you playing at the moment?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Removed Posts - June 2020

Is it good @rickyzalman ? I’ve read good things and that it’s nothing ground breakingly new that we haven’t seen before in a Spider-Man game but that it’s the best it’s ever been done…

Currently playing Horizon: Zero Dawn & my PS4 Pro sounds like it’s going to take off! :open_mouth:

1 Like

I would recommend it @T0MM91! There’s plenty of side missions, however the main story-line isn’t long enough for me. There are DLC’s you can buy to extend the game-play (if you want to spend more money…)

I agree with people that there’s nothing ground-breakingly new in the game. It’s kind of like Spider-Man 2 on PS2 made all shiny and new! Some nice throwbacks and easter eggs for Spidey and Marvel fans alike!

If I were reviewing, I’d give it :star: :star: :star: :star:

Currently playing Horizon: Zero Dawn & my PS4 Pro sounds like it’s going to take off!

The visuals for H:ZD look incredible!! :star_struck: Enjoy!

1 Like

Human Fall Flat on the Switch

This is just madness :joy:

Anyone played Control or Man of Medan yet? :thinking: I’ve just finished replaying god of war and want to get myself something new. Was tempted to buy Spider-Man again!

Started on WoW Classic.

2 Likes

Oh! See you in three years then!

1 Like

Control, it’s quite a good game.

2 Likes

Yeah I saw a review for it. Waiting for it to drop in price a little before adding it to my pile of shame.

I hopped in on launch night for that one, not been a day I haven’t played it since :heart:

Here’s my queueing experience on launch night, so much civility :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, we had similar queues in Goldshire to get someone’s head :+1:

1 Like

Loved watching my son play portal. I could never tho, I don’t see the portals the right way, he fell out of his chair laughing when I tried it in his game.

1 Like

For the Horde! :stuck_out_tongue: Sorry, just had to. Started Classic and haven’t had much time to delve into it too much. Play ESO some, but getting married and work are definitely interfering with life. Husband time, you know. :stuck_out_tongue: First world gamer issues. heehee.

1 Like

Days Gone - Absolutely love it!

3 Likes

So I am getting towards the end of Control. In some ways I absolutely love it, but… it is the buggiest game I think I have ever played. It has fully crashed twice and the frame-rate drops are just unacceptable. The screen literally keeps freezing because it can’t deal with everything that is going on!

Playing Hollow Knight, on Switch, at the moment. It’s great, tough though.

I completely agree. Combat is great and the story is interesting but the constant frame rate drops are really annoying.

1 Like

Untitled Goose Game obvs

1 Like

Same. Hilarious isn’t it. I sat giggling away in the pub scene nicking the old man’s chair.

1 Like

Finished Horizon: Zero Dawn + DLC. Really great, stunning visuals and the story of the origins kept me interested throughout. I still maintain that whilst playing it on the PS4 Pro I thought it was going to take off! :open_mouth:

Now playing:
DOOM (2016) - XO
Tetris Effect - PS4/VR
Thumper - PS4/VR