What phone are you using? (Late 2018 Edition)

I’ve not met anyone who actually likes the 6T.

A lot of people at work went for the Mate 20 Pro and they absolutely love it.

Upgraded to the Mate 20 Pro. Absolutely loving it.

1 Like

I went for the iPhone XS so I can use the dual SIM. Got an EE eSIM and a Vodafone physical SIM. Handy being able to swap depending on which has the best signal.

1 Like

Still rocking an S8+. Gonna wait for 5g before upgrading.

iPhone XR, Product Red. Shifted from an iPhone X, mainly to save £20 a month on the upgrade program. Best value iPhone I reckon, excellent but of kit

2 Likes

Note 9

I was very happy with my Pixel 2 XL but my wife was desperate for a better phone (she still had her Nexus 5X). I did the only honourable thing, which was to buy myself the Pixel 3 XL and give her my 2 XL. (I know, I know, I’m such a thoughtful husband :clap:t2:).

In all seriousness, I was very happy with my old phone and had no intention of getting the Pixel 3. As it’s gone to my wife, I haven’t even managed to recoup some of the cost of the new one by selling it!

For me there is very little difference between the 2 and the 3, certainly not enough to warrant upgrading. If anything I sort of prefer the older phone due to the lack of a notch.

Prevous phone was a 128GB iPhone 7 which recently undertook a battery replacement (and screen due to apple breaking the Touch ID) and now my mother’s new phone.

Bought myself an iPhone X on the Black Friday sale at John Lewis!

1 Like

I am considering the same (although in Red obviously) but curious; what did you upgrade from, and was it a worthy update? I have an iPhone 7 currently if that changes your answer?

I had a 6s with a second battery replacement. It was worth the update for me just because my old phone needed charging 5-6 times a day and I need to be able to walk away from the charger sometimes :sweat_smile:

I’m loving this phone so far but I do have AirPods so that helps out with charging and listening to music at same time. I might need to get the splitter at some point though that would be my only complaint so far.

Thank you. My 7 is about the same as your 6s - needs charging more often than my :mondo: card :wink: not yet got myself any AirPods though - been relying on Bose QC35ii bluetooth headphones but they are a little large for day to day use!

I would totally recommend the upgrade then!
However the AirPods need a case you can attach a tile to (I am a very short time memory person though)