What music are you listening to at the moment?

Don’t worry, your secret is safe on this public forum :+1:

1 Like

These were the soundtrack to my summer, recently started listening to them again to cheer me up in the depths of winter.

1 Like

After the way the weather has been here these past few days, I had to give this a spin:

1 Like
1 Like

It’s hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.
Probably not to everyone’s taste but I like it.

Conner Reeves is back!

Mostly Plini at the moment…

I gave 2112 a listen on my way into work this morning after the news about Neil Peart last night.

1 Like

I’ve been listening to The 1975’s back catalogue for the past week. I’d only really listened to their last 2 albums. Top tier band.

1 Like

One of my favourite bands. I was lucky enough to witness their rise in real time. I first saw them live just when the first album was about to come out (or perhaps had literally just come out) in a tiny venue here in Birmingham.

The following year I saw them in a venue twice as big. Then 18 months later I saw them in the biggest venue in the city, an arena.

It was awesome to literally watch their popularity grow like that.

New music after 7 years and they’ve come back with this. WOW! I love this band! Very funky and extremely poignant :accept::orange_heart:

1 Like

Binge-ing Supergrass after their gig last night in that there (best venue in the world) Barrowlands!

Gone back to 2010 and Acolyte by Delphic. Utterly utterly adore this album.

New five finger death punch album just dropped , it’s pretty good imo.

1 Like