What bag do you use?

Hey, I did go for the bellroy in the end and I love it. It’s compact but can fit a good number of things plus the open side zip is excellent, especially where a smaller bag with just an open top means lots of rummaging. My only gripe is when it’s very full the magnetic clasps come open due to the weight I think.

2 Likes

I got this a while ago.

It’s got more pockets and compartments than you can shake a stick at…

(including an extra security pocket you can’t see on that picture).

It fits a 15.6” laptop for the rare occasions I need to go into work, there’s an external USB port so you can connect to a charging bank (not supplied) on the inside, the main compartment zips can be padlocked, it’s hardwearing and doesn’t look too busy.

And it’s only £22.99 from Amazon.

4 Likes

So I’ve finally settled on a bag after much research!

I rediscovered the bag I used to lust for, but was much too expensive for what I was willing to pay for a bag, and a little too big for my liking. Now they have a smaller version, and It was reasonably discounted at Thread. Signing up netted an extra 20% off which put it inline with a price I’d be willing to pay, and the price of the Bellroy bags I was looking it. Pretty pleased with my purchase, I just hope I actually like it! I’ll return it for the Bellroy Melbourne Backpack if I don’t.

2 Likes

cool design

2 Likes

The bag arrived and I’m very happy with it! It has everything I want/need and nothing more. Great design and feels very well made. It may be the small version in the range, but it feels more like your standard backpack size, so it’s perfect. The bigger versions would without doubt be much too big for me. Would recommend it.

2 Likes

It’ll solve all your walking around the garden needs :rofl:

1 Like

Recycled firefighter 24hr bag.

EDC mine and love the separated notebook location.

Minimal and durable.

1 Like

As someone who was always intrigued by Côte Ciel, thank you very much for this write up. I was always intimidated by the various options and it made me hesitate to purchase because of the price

1 Like

Thule Crossover for me which gives plenty space for my laptop and other bits and pieces

1 Like