We're working on a new look for the Monzo app

I’m on version 2.55.01 Android, and I don’t see the % of £0.00 Budget Spent with 23 to go on mine??? :(((

One think I’ve noticed against about the new Layout is that obviously Summary is missing, and now that Tesco Pay+ has done an automatic card check on me for £2.00, and it’s categorised the Payment as Groceries, I can’t actually see this under Summary :frowning: so not why the App asks me whether I want to categorise the payment, I also can’t see anything to do with Budgeting.

Yes obviously if I go back to the Stable App, it would show me, but I like to see what’s happening going forward :slight_smile:

They’ve removed it until they fix it. It was displaying wrong

Hey, I still haven’t got this new design yet I’m on the latest app version, is it still on a gradual rollout?

Is this an Android thing? I can see Summary just fine on iOS.

No, it’s in labs for those without Joint Accounts.

Yes, It’s an Android thing!

Mines gone too.

Can still drag the tray down and click on the balance to open summary though.

3 Likes

Someone please tell me re-ordering of pots is still coming… My pots are a mess and its only made worse with the new Navigation

3 Likes

i dont think that when u open the app the list of transactions should just pop up i think u should just be able to see the card and then slide up if you wanna see the transactions

The names of my pots have disappeared, it just says “Pot” above each one. I switched back to the old navigation and the names are there.

That’ll be fixed soon :+1: I believe it’ll be ‘’[Pot Name] + Pot’’

5 Likes

When the new nav launches will users be presented with a demo / walk through of how it works when they see it for the first time?

1 Like

I’m not so sure on the goal line
It seems to take over the appearance of the accounts page when looking at the pots under each account

I’ve been using this new new nav for a while on TestFlight. I don’t have too many pots but I still find swiping through them very cumbersome and I just long press on the bottom bar to switch to JA

I know this is the vision forward but why not keep pots in a vertical list under the main card instead of forcing people to swipe through a million blank pages with nothing more than a balance on them?

6 Likes

I’ve been switched back to the old version and now have the graph back at the top ??? Did not ask to be switched back ?
Anyone else been switched back ?

Went in to help and it says “ your using a redesigned version of the Monzo app”

But I am not anymore ?

1 Like

The upcoming version of the iOS app will (should) allow access to the ‘new nav’ via Monzo Labs.
Touted as early next week for release I believe.

Users have been taken back to ‘standard nav’ for now until then.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

I miss being able to see Spent Today. Yes, it’s on the widget but that was always interesting to see.

3 Likes

Because iOS is so far behind android even on testflight ive held off giving my feedback but now developments nearing the end ill give some general feedback:

• On the pot view I feel like the feed should show the pot feed/history because not only does it look better but its more useful, I cant think of a time I’d want to see the historically total amounts ive withdrawn but i can think of times when id like to check at a quick glance how much ive withdrawn/added to my pots over last few days for example

• I echo what others have said about account number being so prominent… i dont need it once a week never mind daily so it shouldnt be on the main “home” screen in my opinion taking up useful space, if i need it i know where to get it… in “account”

• Summary - while its useless to me until custom categories come in I feel like it is something alot of people use, i like the development to place it attached to the card behind because it gives those that dont use it more space on the feed (it was really annoying being constantly pinned to feed before)

• Notifications - I really liked the idea of the bell area, keep the feed clean of notifications and store them in the bell section was something i really liked… like many other banks do this could have been an e-tray which could have been useful to store travel reports, monzo status updates etc going forward

• Pot Swiping - If you have anymore than 3 pots this new swipe to get back to main account doesnt feel intuitive yet, not sure if i read it correctly but a swipe down or tap on monzo card might be in the works? I feel like this is needed to make this new format work or itll be a dud.

9 Likes

I think the blue box could do with a redesign, it just doesnt look very smooth or nice

(Around account number/sort code)

1 Like