Useful uses for Monzo Plus Live Data Export? Share your tips!

I only pay for Plus for sheets/categories really. I think it’s brilliant.

#SpreadsheetNerd

You can always manually download your statement and see what you can make from it. If you find it useful, then you could upgrade.

2 Likes

:eyes:

2 Likes

This has got me now too.

All my transactions for yesterday are missing, inc round ups/IFTTT, but I’ve moved some pot money around today and now it’s showing those lines.

I’ve got a few bits missing aswell! Most of yesterdays transactions are present but maybe about 1/3rd are not, I’ve got lots of transactions that have come in 3-4 days late (judging by the order).

1 Like

Mine’s working now. I wonder if they’re running stuff on the backend account by account that’s affecting things?

Sorry for the delay on this everyone :pray:

It’s been passed on to our engineers. Either myself or the fantastic team will be back in touch with an update.

cc @Peter_G

5 Likes

Thank you. The last couple of days there hasn’t been an update to my spreadsheet, which causes a few of my automations to not calculate properly :frowning:

Thanks, Alan!

It was working yesterday but seems to have broken again. :pensive:

@AlanDoe do we have an update for this issue?

Which ones do you use? Or some custom stuff?

I’ve a custom one that keeps my balance rounded (so no pennies!)

I had a few more, and used to have it move money to pots automatically when I get paid, but the ifttt paywall put paid to that.

1 Like

Sad times.

1 Like

I think the IFTTT Platform work around still allows you to run multiple.

1 Like

I’ve gone back to fixed date transfers from Monzo. Especially with the issues around the Google export I’m keen to stay away from ifttt if possible.

1 Like

Mine also started to work (paying for Plus) and now I’ve got a few random transactions missing on top of it taking half a day to update.
It doesn’t seem to have a pattern to which transactions are missed, as both pot transfers and card spending are affected. Hopefully the service catches up soon and pick up the missing lines :woozy_face:

I’ve dropped support a line (after being made to jump through hoops of searching for ‘contact us’ before having the privilege of sending a message - seriously Monzo).

If they don’t sort it out, It may very well cause me to cancel Premium - I’m quite stubborn about paying for things that don’t work. :frowning_face:

3 Likes

I have a suspicion that the auto export breaking has something to do with new features in the works for Trends.

I tried to contact them via chat for the first time in ages and was really p***ed off that even typing in Chat didn’t seem to bring up the live chat option. It’s this sort of thing that will massively put people off!

2 Likes

I’ve had occasion to complain (about other things) a few times recently. I always add that to the complaint. Still unacceptable in my eyes.

(But we’re off topic and I’m ranting!)

2 Likes

It may well be! But if that’s the case it still needs to be fixed - both for when the new things happen, and now when there’s no obvious explanation for the uninitiated…

2 Likes