Upgrade (Migration) Updates

I asked in the Test flight there may be a delay being a weekend but good luck @scottygb

It’s coming soon.

The word on the street is that Apple NDAs prevent them talking about timescales.

1 Like

Seems really strang I just downloaded the app without the pre paid account, signed up, got card, without any hint of a queue. Lucky I guess.

We have no news regarding Apple Pay at this moment :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

I just installed the update, what’s the criteria for upgrading again? I’m already on the CA preview and my prepaid has been unused since the 15th of October…

1 Like

Did the same. They just need to manually verify my ID though, so no current account this weekend :frowning:

@simonb come on dude what happened to Monzo’s favourite line “it’s ‘coming soon’” :wink: :joy_cat:

All merged now! :slight_smile: I asked after you mentioned it.

1 Like

All done. Asked politely and they did it. All transferred over. I then logged out and logged back in and everything transferred across that didn’t, such as recent transactions.

1 Like

I’ve just asked in CA will see what happens. Given majority are over, I believe, does that mean that support is no longer 9-6 mon-fri as per the preview?

My migration all sorted and worked fine.

I was happy to wait patiently for migration. But when I saw that some of you had asked via chat to be migrated, and had been successful, I thought I’d do the same.
Unfortunately, the response I received included:
‘Over the coming weeks we’ll get in touch through the app to ask you to migrate your prepaid account…’
Not quite what I had hoped.

The info I received via chat wasn’t correct. Migration all sorted!!! Brilliant!

3 Likes

Was just about to ask if you where on the CA preview lol. Cool mate glad you worked it out

Hmmm… to chat or not to chat… that is now the question…

1 Like

Yep. I’d like to migrate but I don’t want to be a needy customer to COps.

5 Likes

If you don’t want to bother cops, hang out on the community slack - often there’s a ‘who want’s to be whitelisted’ session

If someone can put my name forward, please? :wink::+1:

…I’ll get round to having a look sometime.

needs your registered email - I don’t think they will do it for third parties

Call a COP instead!

Ta. I’ll look at Slack when I’m not being so slack.