Upgrade (Migration) Updates

That was my thought process :upside_down_face:

Ask on the Pre Pay app, the support there is definitely working over the weekend. I assume staff are covering both now they’re merging. Haven’t seen anything offical about hours of CA support, but you’re requesting in the PP app anyway so they’ll see it and action it when they get to your message. Took about an hour for mine.

After the initial confusion, I swear it only took support 5 or 10 minutes to migrate my account. Super fast!

1 Like

I am migrating (after giving a little prompt in chat). Can’t wait for my investor card to arrive as I have a gen 1 current account card right now (although haven’t had any particular problems with my spending pattern)

2 Likes

I’ve just asked, lets see what happens :cold_sweat: !

Edit: Sorted!
File 11-11-2017, 19 48 29

5 Likes

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I’ve done the migration today on iOS and found a few minor bugs.

IMG_0110

This first page is actually scrollable horizontally and I assume the next pages would have more info about the account but in my case the 3 pages had this exact same info on there (with the 3 steps) and only the last one was different and had a bullet-point list with the current account’s features like FSCS protection and stuff.

IMG_0111

On this screen I’m not sure what the “Pause” button at the top is supposed to do, I don’t think it should even be here. Also the app gives me no way out of this screen other than killing the app via the multitasking view… Finally when exiting the app and opening it back from the background the ID verification icon isn’t animated anymore (the blue rectangle is always the one at the top left).

2 Likes

Also had the same issues with the first 3 screens being the same.

1 Like

Yeah I had those issues too. Had to click continue 3 times. Other than that all was perfect

1 Like

The three screens aren’t actually the same - they’re subtly (annoyingly) different. Each page expands on each point 1-3 … So page 1 = point 1 with info, page 2 = point 2 with info…etc.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Ahh… I clearly didn’t pay that much attention to it then. I think it needs to be a little more clear, not a big issue then.

Well spotted!

Clearly most of us don’t pay attention

Don’t worry, I swiped back + forth a bit as I found it weird to have 3 screens the same. Might need some better clarification though…

You know, i took screenshots and was still convinced they were identical. Definitely needs to have two in light grey and the main point in white or something to make it clearer.

1 Like

They sorted me out on chat to get my accounts merged but I’ve been stuck on the verifying account information screen since 11pm last night :see_no_evil:

Possibly waiting for human intervention.

Me too… I got the banner through harrassing customer support but I imagine it’s a different group who verify the IDs.

With it being a Sunday, I wonder if we have to wait until tomorrow?:slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sure I’ve seen this posted about in here but how is any pre paid balance supposed to show against the CA preview? Should i be expecting to see a + amount for whatever was on the pre paid card or is it just rolled up quietly?

I assume you mean in the merged account, not the preview?

If so then the feed includes all the transactions from both accounts which total up to the combined balance of the two so there is no single “+” value to be displayed, not in a way that makes sense, anyway.

This showed up in my feed when the prepay and CA accounts merged:

28A8BEF7-80E2-4DD8-935B-E6021A762DF8

1 Like

I think the app is supposed to hide this though. It’s supposed to seamlessly merge your two accounts and balance.