TV Shows!

In my innocence I looked this up, expecting motor sport…

2 Likes

Really enjoying Andor on Disney+ - a much more mature Star Wars show that takes its time rather than rush around like a headless, screaming chicken. She-Hulk is good too - good sense of humour which makes a change from standard superhero guff.

Start your engines

2 Likes

Haven’t read up this thread yet, but The Capture on BBC has got to be one of the most well written pieces of TV I have seen in a very long time.

@betalogic Totally agree - the second season was fantastic! I found it extremely gripping and surprising.

1 Like

Yeah I loved how they had tied the Cambridge Analytica scandal into it cause I don’t think many people realise how data can be used to influence politics and the second season was the most exaggerated example of it, incredible writing!

I’m watching GoT again, ready to disappoint myself at that :poop: ending :joy: just 69 more hours to go until I get to that point. So probably next Friday at this rate.

2 Likes

Why would you do that to yourself :joy:

HotD is good though

3 Likes

I must be in the mood to suffer :joy: I’m also thinking about watching Lost again after this, that’s certainly punishment.

I’ve watched the 1st episode of HotD, just leaving it for now as I want to watch the series in one go.

1 Like

Really want to watch that but can’t bring myself to after what they did to the character that inspired the spin off. Killed any intrigue I had in the history.

1 Like

Has anyone started Dahmer yet? Netflix.

I’m just on ep2 now :exploding_head:

Ryan Murphy (American Horror Story).

Anybody else watching Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared on Channel 4? Bloody weird, but extremely well done.

Is that the puppets? No thanks. Spent 5 mins watching it and had to turn it off :joy:

1 Like

That was my reaction at first to be fair, but then I started watching the original YouTube films and got caught up in it. Definitely not for everyone. A very Marmite-y show for sure.

1 Like

I’ve just tried watching this new season, well say tried I did. However for the 72 minutes it was on for, I was literally just browsing stuff on my phone and barely even looked at what was going on.

So yeah… Confirmed, I’m deffo done and over Drag Race

2 Likes

This show followed on from drag race tonight and thought this clip pretty hilarious :joy:

Been working my way through the Arrowverse (in order of when released) for what seems like forever, I keep getting distracted. Anyways, finally gotten to where Black Lightning starts, I’d forgotten how good it actually is.

Anyone brave enough?

I would rather watch someone watch paint dry.

1 Like

You’d think the rule of diminishing returns would apply.

1 Like

Watching the 1st episode of the new quantum leap, it’s not got very good reviews has this series

So far they’ve stolen the time travel aspect from Terminator, the machine looks similar to what the terminators use to go back in time. The imaging chamber to talk to guy leaping is a copy of Cerebo from X-Men, just minus the hat thing he wears to use it.