Trading 212 (T212)

Has the message changed? It says ‘coming in March 2024’.

I have been switched to their new layout so can’t even see the option for the card anymore

The card option is still visible for me on the bottom-of-screen dashboard of the GIA account .

There is a fee if you want a physical card.

2 Likes

One off fee of £5.85 for manufacturing and delivery.

3 Likes

@gt94sss2
@krr13

Thank youfor the updated info.

Won’t be getting It then.

I closed my T212 account as I kept missing my chance to sell! I may go back in future, but I’m happy with the Monzo investment on adventure for now

The monzo platform definitely has something to offer with the ease of use and simplicity but I can’t get past how much they charge in fees

1 Like

What do you mean?
There is an element of chance when you sell, this goes for all shares.

I quite like 212 so far. The fees for Monzo put me off but I do like the simplicity. I only use a couple of global ETFs on 212

2 Likes

Anyone had any sign of the Trading 212 Card?

I just meant that I keep missing the UPs…. That’s all

Also despite turning off all non important notifications, I kept getting the “get started with CFD in 3 easy steps” it pissed me off

I’ve never had any of those.

2 Likes

Well, March has come and gone with no invitation email for me.

I wonder just how long this is going to take now?

Maybe you aren’t top of the list. And they’re slowly rolling it out to manage demand etc.

You just gotta wait.

2 Likes

T212 have “ready made” pies now, will look into allocating some ISA funds to this in the new tax year (when you can have multiple stocks and shares ISAs)

I would recommend a YouTube channel and website called PensionCraft. It covers all things stocks, shares and ETF related. It’s very good.

1 Like

Just got my invite…choice between virtual card or physical card. Chose physical. Had to pay a fee for manufacturing and delivery. Has to also have money in T212 Invest account (separate to ISA). Now we wait. Money in account and cannot spend on card physically as no card and no Apple Pay. Have got card details to spend online.

3 Likes

Virtual or physical? Surely both if you pay for physical?

Curve?