Starling Feedback

Why’s that funny?

Edit: I think I read that back to front!

1 Like

Fair enough if they just charged the postage or actual cost. I’d be curious to see if they make anything from that £20 :thinking:.

£60 for a card delivery abroad is just eye watering. It clearly doesn’t cost this…:no_good_man:t3:

How much does Monzo charge for overseas card and statements?

From the cheapest to the most expensive in one day. It’s an achievement :rofl:

Good for Monzo. Sometimes it is not only what you do that makes you successful. Sometimes it is what the competition does is that makes you successful.

In my opinion, this fee is much, much worse than charging for overseas withdrawals above £200. :frowning_face:

£0 and £0 respectively

2 Likes

The policy was released today

You may want to check the new FAQ section of their forum, made a boring day fun for me :joy:

3 Likes

I always tell my colleagues not to close down any fintech accounts. Keep them, watch them, some will not survive and some will turn really bad.:sweat_smile:

In the end you will be left with the right one

1 Like

I didn’t believe you. Sorry. Forgive my lost faith. I couldn’t think that was possible…

2 Likes

Time for a good read :eyes:

Have they stopped debit card top ups?

https://community.starlingbank.com/t/how-can-i-add-money-to-my-starling-bank-account/7488

1 Like

Does that mean they can close your account for being overseas too much?

1 Like

That is a good point… especially that I am going abroad for exactly 9 months! :persevere:

Nice job. Not a word about card top up even though it is still available in the app. More bad news on the way I am afraid :joy:

5 Likes

Went to the cinema this afternoon. 3 (Three!!) adverts for Starling before the film started.

3 Likes

I guess that’s why they’re charging these stupid fees then :thinking:

6 Likes

3 Likes

You can go to inapp chat and cancel it if you’re quick!

1 Like

Starling charge for that :joy:

2 Likes