Starling feedback V2

Having travelled quite a lot recently, I’ve finally had my Starling card out again, so thought I’d give my updated feedback.

In Montenegro it turns out that cash is quite important, so I’ve been moving money around to use starling to take advantage of the lower cost withdrawals without a limit, as I’ve almost maxed my monzo. Always a first and it is most definitely country dependent.

I’ve also been receiving my 0.5% interest on my balance in starling, this is a nice little upside, but partially annoyingly it’s another bank account to add to the tax return, I will be having to calculate £1 /£2 of interest I get this year to pay tax on it - annoying - and hence would prefer to turn it off actually.

Starlings Marketplace is also starting to look really good with quite a few categories popping up and even multiple offerings within categories.

I’m not being pulled over to the purple side however as international payments, open roadmap, user numbers, summary are keeping me massively in tow. But great to see the improvements across the digital pond

6 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Starling Feedback