Starling Bank Discussion: Part 2

My Mrs gets paid Fridays and it shows in our joint account Thursday morning. Saying that I don’t think I’ve ever checked Wednesday evening so I could be wrong…

2 Likes

It should be similar, but can be different for the first one.

2 Likes

I think it’s always been the day prior with Starling. Monzo generally did show as you say the night before.

4 Likes

Thanks for the responses guys, much appreciated :+1:t3:

1 Like

Just had my wages repaid into starling. I got paid today and it showed on Tuesday.

5 Likes

Yeah it’s day before.

3 Likes

So they’ve updated Santander having in-app cheques, but nothing else that I can see. Not even the logos for Santander and Monzo, despite Santander’s changing years ago now.

1 Like

Yay! They’ve updated the Santander and Monzo logos!

But not Monzo with Samsung Pay yet

These are obviously minor things, which is probably why I’m more surprised that they actually listened and fixed (most of them) within a few days. The logos really didn’t matter, especially when Santander probably are still using their old logo in a few random places, so it’s good to see Starling take the time to get this right.

4 Likes

They’re probably watching this forum lmao

1 Like

Maybe there are no official confirmation about Samsung pay support ? Just checked Monzo website and can’t find information about this

2 Likes

This is in Samsung Wallet so shouldn’t be too tricky for them to find it

1 Like

Good of you to ensure Starling’s website is high quality. Sterling work @Lightning720.

This teal background designed specially for Starling?:)))
I haven’t received email about Samsung wallet, but my wife successfully added her card

1 Like

in that case virtual cards on pots are useless to me can I create one for security to my main balance, thanks. :wink::heart:

2 Likes

If there reading this can they update there logos on the app.

2 Likes

You recently moved from Monzo? Starlings feed looks awful since they moved to a new payment processor. Even large retailers have no logos and “proper” names

3 Likes

Quite honestly it looks crap.

Names are not even correct in quite a few cases or completely butchered.

1 Like

Is this a side effect of moving in-house? All their merchant data broken?

(Did they tell you they’d moved processor, btw? I hardly use my account but I don’t recall a notification).

1 Like

I am sure there was an article about it somewhere. I noticed the logos were all missing and strange.

Not sure. Everything was fine till I requested and activated a new card….

1 Like