Set Start of Month 17

I think an excellent feature would be having the option to select your own month dates to budget. For example, if I get paid on the 7th of the month, my budget would run 7th-6th.

4 Likes

This will be a great feature, as soon the team’s got this set up, here’s Hugo’s design for the functionality -

https://community.monzo.com/t/targets-custom-timeframes/6242/2?u=alexs

It’s on the way :smiley:

Brilliant! Thank you.

1 Like

A search on ‘custom timeframes’ or ‘set start of month’ lists a few more threads you make like to read to see other users thoughts on the same or similar theme. You can find the Search tool at the top of the page. It looks like a magnifying glass or frying pan

2 Likes

Thanks for that but I already found the result I needed [quote=“Eve, post:1, topic:7504, full:true”]
I think an excellent feature would be having the option to select your own month dates to budget. For example, if I get paid on the 7th of the month, my budget would run 7th-6th.
[/quote]

When renaming duplicate threads can we consider putting the number in brackets, i.e. “Set Start of Month (12)”, otherwise it sounds like this thread is about December! :smiley:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Set Start of Month 1

Conversation continued here: Set Start of Month 1