Sending money via percentage

Every month I get random amounts of money into my current account. I don’t have a fixed constant salary.

Therefore I can’t set up meat standing orders of fixed amounts to different accounts I’d like the money to go to.

So I was wondering would there be a function to send a certain “percentage” of whatever’s in my current account, to a certain seperare account every month. Working of percentage of what’s in the current account, instead of trying to do £20 / month, when my income is always changing.

Please let me know if this would be possible.

You must love meat :meat_on_bone: :bacon: :cut_of_meat:

Back to what you’re requesting :laughing: I has been requested before, so be sure to add your vote to the following topic:

2 Likes

Sounds like they are asking for variable percentage standing orders/bank transfers, not transferring to Monzo pots.
Very unlikely to ever happen as that’s not industry standard and might casue more issues than ity’s supposed to fix.