Say hello to the new members of the Coral Crew! šŸ‘‹

The old British billion is quite dated so maybe thatā€™s why you thought it was the other way around! Iā€™d look up a Wikipedia page, but I think Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ve got it right :sweat_smile:

Also, the old British trillion was a million million millionā€¦ now let that sink in. Idk why they ever thought weā€™d need such a large figure

2 Likes

Interesting. I have always heard that the ā€œAmerican billionā€ was a million million, but I have never actually heard an American person or company use it to mean that. I would call it a trillion, and I think Americans would too!

Itā€™s too late on a Friday for my brain to process this :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I thought that later was better for you on the forum :wink:

https://community.monzo.com/t/have-you-gone-fullmonzo/36921/197?u=peter_g

3 Likes

Itā€™s not early hours Saturday yetā€¦ He has time ā€¦

2 Likes

Hey folks. I like you guys.
Look forward to your contributions and continuing to interact with you guys.

3 Likes

Do Monzo change coral crew regularly?

If not, why are these no longer CC?

1 Like

Some of the ex-coral crew were seemingly doing a good job for quite sometime. @cookywook are you able to tell us why they lost their status and IMO some new ones have not been as active as some of the previous ones :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

They simply chose to step down.

4 Likes

Donā€™t worry youā€™ll see plenty of activity from us! :laughing:

2 Likes

This is a strange comment, as @Dannytc, @Jackcrwhitney, and @glasgow make frequent, positive contributions and have done so for a while. Congrats to the three of you!

And thanks for all your hard work keeping the forum running smoothly @alexs, @Rat_au_van, and @HoddzDJ. :hot_coral_heart:

13 Likes

After the incident with the kittens, baby oil and Polaroid camera we had no choiceā€¦

16 Likes

I was waiting for that news to break :wink:

4 Likes

Just putting it out there that my reasons for no longer being a Coral Crew member shouldnā€™t be discussed. They are between me and the Monzo team and nobody else.

Iā€™d appreciate some privacy during this difficult time. Thank you.

17 Likes

Now that sounds interestingā€¦ :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Wasnā€™t that Poirotā€™s last caseā€¦? :thinking:

7 Likes

Is this sarcastic? Difficult time?

Ben is ALWAYS serious.

5 Likes

Not sarcastic at all. Just remember there is life outside of this forum.

6 Likes