Say hello to the new members of the Coral Crew! 👋

(Eve) #23

The old British billion is quite dated so maybe that’s why you thought it was the other way around! I’d look up a Wikipedia page, but I think I’m pretty sure I’ve got it right :sweat_smile:

Also, the old British trillion was a million million million… now let that sink in. Idk why they ever thought we’d need such a large figure

Interesting. I have always heard that the “American billion” was a million million, but I have never actually heard an American person or company use it to mean that. I would call it a trillion, and I think Americans would too!

(Jack) #25

It’s too late on a Friday for my brain to process this :sweat_smile:

I thought that later was better for you on the forum :wink:

It’s not early hours Saturday yet… He has time …

(Phil) #28

Hey folks. I like you guys.
Look forward to your contributions and continuing to interact with you guys.

Do Monzo change coral crew regularly?

If not, why are these no longer CC?

Some of the ex-coral crew were seemingly doing a good job for quite sometime. @cookywook are you able to tell us why they lost their status and IMO some new ones have not been as active as some of the previous ones :woman_shrugging:

((☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)) #31

They simply chose to step down.

Don’t worry you’ll see plenty of activity from us! :laughing:

(Jolin) #33

This is a strange comment, as @Dannytc, @Jackcrwhitney, and @glasgow make frequent, positive contributions and have done so for a while. Congrats to the three of you!

And thanks for all your hard work keeping the forum running smoothly @alexs, @Rat_au_van, and @HoddzDJ. :hot_coral_heart:

(Emma (still not the app)) #34

After the incident with the kittens, baby oil and Polaroid camera we had no choice…

I was waiting for that news to break :wink:

Just putting it out there that my reasons for no longer being a Coral Crew member shouldn’t be discussed. They are between me and the Monzo team and nobody else.

I’d appreciate some privacy during this difficult time. Thank you.

(Allie) #37

Now that sounds interesting… :see_no_evil:

(Brexit Day Is Gonna Be Shamayzing.) #38

(Graham - Mental health professional) #39

Wasn’t that Poirot’s last case…? :thinking:

Is this sarcastic? Difficult time?

((☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)) #41

Ben is ALWAYS serious.

Not sarcastic at all. Just remember there is life outside of this forum.