6 Likes

That looks phenomenal.

Monzo plus team take note… this is whats to beat

3 Likes

If they were a registered bank here I would be all over this

6 Likes

It was app update

1 Like

Mine is still version 6.39.1 Are you a Premium user?

Are you on the beta program?

Do they support UK Direct Debit now? I’ve always liked Revolut and it’s never bothered me them not having a banking license as all funds are stored in Tier 1 banks so money is arguably better protected in some ways.

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

Thanks - I may have to give it a try. I primarily use Starling for now and I have no issue with them at all but I’ve always had Revolut because they seem to offer literally everything. I may wait for the new interface though because the current one can be a bit busy with all they’ve got going on.

Might want to remove your bank account details

I carefully checked all screenshots, other then that one, thnx :grin:

1 Like

Yes, beta version 7.0

Yes, metal user + Beta

7.0 beta is now available on TestFlight on iOS

Just got the official update. If they had a proper joint bank account this would definitely be my main account.

1 Like

For the moment they’re not actually a bank though which is a huge factor for me not to switch, also the fact that bank transfers aren’t instant is really annoying. Hopefully once they get their banking license the transfers thing can be sorted.

2 Likes

I gave up after taking like weeks to get money out them cause no access to app no chat and no other way to chat securely cause no phone call possible at least monzo are on the phone

I’m loving the new layout. They just need to push on and get a brutish banking license.

2 Likes

Hi! I’d like to know more about the stock trading offer on Revolut. On paper it looks interesting but I am afraid of the cost.

Looks to me reading on their website that they support Faster Payments, is that not right?

1 Like