Revolut chat

You going to keep your account open?

I signed up for Premium but didnā€™t realise it was a year contract. Any idea how likely they are to let me out? If Monzo does do anything like a Premium account (for certain, unnecessary features), which Iā€™m not against, myself, then they better not make it a long contract like that!

Apparently if you cancel outside the cooling off period thereā€™s a Ā£14 fee

Edit: but maybe not. Give this a read https://community.revolut.com/t/cancel-my-premium-membership-really-impossible/27816

Almost 99% sure it was Chad responding

3 Likes

Not if I can help it, but Premium is for a year but surely theyā€™re not going to make me stay after this? But judging by the support so far, I wouldnā€™t put it past them!

1 Like

Thanks @evangelskies, how can you tell?

Is he renowned for his customer service skills? :grin:

2 Likes

Heā€™s toned it down a little these days but if you ask about the community a lot of people know about howā€¦ snarky he can be :joy: heā€™s a fan of the occasional gif too

@Rat_au_van he has A+ customer service :wink:

3 Likes

And this is an organisation you entrust with your money?! Madness.

1 Like

Hello

Have I said something here that I donā€™t recollect saying ?

Donā€™t worry, I think sheā€™s talking about https://twitter.com/ChadWestTweets :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Not to worry

Thank you

2 Likes

Revolut reaches 2 million users. They must be doing something right.

4 Likes

Is 2m customers across Europe good? I mean Monzo for example are only in the UK and should have 1M before the end of this year just in one country.
The service is available in 31 counties so it could be spread quite thin.
Hopefully they have active customer base. I know a few people who signed up in the early days to use and havenā€™t touched it since.

2 Likes

Are you really saying a company with 2 million customers and a monthly transaction volume of $2bn isnā€™t that good? Who had only had a million customers in November 2017?

4 Likes

Thatā€™s rapid growth and it is good! It depends on more than one factor. I guess what I mean is what would you expect from a growth aspect for a product that accessible throughout Europe? I guess we donā€™t have many comparisons.

3 Likes

Iā€™d like to see a breakdown of the number of users who use it as a day to day bank, travel card or just for crypto

3 Likes

This statement applies equally to Monzo.

The person who referred me to Monzo and some I then referred myself donā€™t use it anymore despite my efforts to convince them otherwise.

3 Likes

I was one of them users. Thereā€™s just something about Revolut that Iā€™m not sure of and I canā€™t put my finger on it. :point_down:t3:

3 Likes

Same here, to me they are a bit like Facebook, trying to get their fingers in all the pies and itā€™s a bit confusing for the end user. Their ownly goal is world domination.
That doesnā€™t mean some of what they do is bad. I liked using the product when I did but I just found the UX not the best.

4 Likes