Regular payments into pots

Sadly not for iOS :frowning:

Iā€™m not enjoying the sudden jump that android has on iOS in terms of feature releases :unamused::unamused:

Set up a scheduled payment in the app yesterday for Ā£1 to go into a pot today and, at 03:10, this morning, it did just that. :+1:

1 Like

In Android Beta/Testflight, the app states ā€œYouā€™ll be able to change or cancel this payment at any time.ā€

It appears, though, that you can only cancel the scheduled payment, not change it so, if you want to change the amount deposited each month, you appear to have to cancel it and create a new one.

Is that right? Surely not!

For the moment. I think this falls under the ā€˜editable standing ordersā€™ which are coming :soon:

3 Likes

Itā€™s certainly there on testflight version.

Looks like my version is Beta then. Wasnā€™t sure whether Beta and Testflight were the same thing.

I still donā€™t get instant notifications any more either. Strange as that was one of their selling points.

Donā€™t think there is a Beta anything. Thereā€™s the regular app and the TestFlight versions as far as I know.

Thereā€™s no evidence of editable standing orders in the TF version yet so if itā€™s there itā€™s hidden (or did I misunderstand @anon4562461?

I thought we were talking scheduled payments into pots?
That exists but editing existing standing orders doesnā€™t.

I was. Allegedly editable, however, not visible yet.

Click the plus on a potā€¦

Done that. My point was once created you cannot easily change the amount you wish to move, should it change at any time for whatever reason.

Only option is to delete and create a new schedule payment.

Time consuming when I can amend my legacy bankā€™s regular payments with ease.

Sorry. Clearly not with it this weekend.

Itā€™s frustrating that I canā€™t setup a recurring payment into a pot without making an instant payment right now.

You can though. Change ā€œPayment dateā€ to the date you want the first payment to go out :slight_smile: .

1 Like

Are you sure this is for payments into pots? or just for regular scheduled payment (to external payees)

Yes Iā€™m sure.

2 Likes

Screenshot_20190322-175956 !
Screenshot_20190322-180002__01 !
Screenshot_20190322-180048 !
Screenshot_20190322-180054 !

Ahh right got it. I didnā€™t realise I had the option to set a different date other than today in the next screen.

Thanks!

realy wish i could set up payments in to my pot every 4 weeks on IOS like i see you can on Android

2 Likes