Pots

I moved back to how I did it before the Current Account (legacy bank doing all the leg work and spending money transferred across). I hope this solve the budgeting issues too.

1 Like

Embrace, Extend, Extinguish. </microsoft>

Really can’t wait. Days away is too long! :nerd_face:

2 Likes

One step closer!

9ADCE4CC-214D-4D6F-AF26-6746B46179A6

13 Likes

Plus merchant feedback is back and the new look interface for transactions is now on iOS :raised_hands:t3:

9 Likes

Looks like it’s going to be an exciting couple of weeks, looks great!

2 Likes

Looks like I’ll get my Current Account just in time for the very feature that pulled me in!

Can we take a moment to appriciate the person/people who put together the release notes for :mondo: :smile::tada::clap: every update the notes are always great and certainly stand out from the others in my update queue.

14 Likes

It would seem they have drafted in a famous Wizard for it…

2 Likes

POTS ARE HERE GUYS!!! :sunglasses:

IMG_0137

10 Likes

No Android update yet :frowning:

2 Likes

Hopefully, very soon Hugh.

2 Likes

Yay. Pots are here for me too. (TestFlight app)!!

So my initial thoughts on pots would be:

1. Recurring payments into pots (with an authorisation every month, so maybe a notification saying ‘sure you’re want to add money into this pot, on the allocated day of the month)

I’ve created a pot for car insurance and I want to add into it every month, as I prefer to pay my insurance annually. Remembering to add into the pot every month will be hard.

1. Custom pot images!!
4 Likes

I want round ups in to pots that’s all

I must say, without rules based approach to pots this isn’t particularly useful. Glad we got them but zero use to me. At very least should be able to send to pots at regular intervals, ideally based on amount - just like piggypot. Looks like I can’t stop using piggypot as expected.

3 Likes

Yeah, I also want DDs and reoccurring payments to be paid directly from pots. I can only hope these features will be coming soon.

3 Likes

Monzo could look at how bunq set up pots with their own IBAN and how you can share these with other users and how one of them can even be linked to the main debit card with a secondary PIN…two PIN in one card for two accounts

2 Likes

Pots are live on the nest flight :slight_smile: appears to be working great only thing I can see being a problem is if I have too many pots it will take a while to scroll through them all. Mate have a pinch to zoom out and they can shrink and display lots of little cards? Similar to how multi tasking works on iOS 11 on the iPad?

6 Likes

I’ll second that! The ability for pots to have their own SC and AN for Direct Debits is a massive benefit.

5 Likes