Pending transaction drop off

Hi there is a pending transaction on my account how long will it take for it to drop off, as it was a security check for the card.

https://community.monzo.com/search?q=pending%20transaction

3 Likes

Hi @Seaneen83 :wave: It should be refunded within 7 days and will appear as a separate item in the feed (showing +£1 what whatever was the amount). If it’s more than 7 days, you can ask via chat to check this transaction.

@anon72173902 wow, much class, I’m absolutely speechless. :wink:

1 Like

Regular Google me :smile:

1 Like

Do you mean LMGTFY?

I this case LDSTFY = Let @anon72173902 Search That For You :wink:

2 Likes

No idea how Now TV do theirs, but it taken a month to get my 10p back. Not that I’d even realised until the refund came through :sweat_smile: I’d assume maybe the pending transaction was processed and just returned later?E0505652-AB34-4E7D-8C70-CAD070A39BCE

1 Like

I’ve started to contact customer support flagging up active card checks which deduct the balance instead of notifying you as I class them as bugs now with the CA.

Since I’ve done this, I started to notice that I was gaining more ‘Active Card Check’ notifications instead of deductions plus Monzo refunded me straight away instead of waiting the 7 days.

2 Likes

Not sure why it’s suddenly a bug that iTunes reserve £1.58 (or whatever) as an active card check?

Or are you saying Monzo should insulate the user from seeing that sort of thing if they know what it is?

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.