Number of Monzo Users

(Nick) #249

Iโ€™m way within the first 25,000 customers! :slight_smile:

The sort code is 04-00-04 though so the winner of that comp is already out there!

(Frank) #251

Ah my bad :hugs: wonder who got it.

Edit: hindsight I should have realised 40 is already taken by HSBC :man_facepalming:t2:

I am 292721 user wise

(Frank) #253

358,947 need more characters

(Marcus Nailor) #254

:tada::tada::tada: 358k :sunglasses:

The Monzo Current Account Preview
(Jamie ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ) #255

Actually nearer 359k woot!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Live Current Account Rollout Counter

you can see me in this photo, sending a photo of that slide to @alexs :smiley:

(Frank) #258

I was to the left of he plants right at the back. Wasnโ€™t quick enough for a seat.

(Marcus Nailor) #259

Striped T-Shirt? :joy: I think I saw you take a photo! :slight_smile:

yeah, alex made me :smiley:

(Frank) #261

There were loads in front of me and the plants too so just posted the numbers instead of a photo. Saw two guys there with SpaceX t-shirts. Gave me as much envy as seeing all the Monzo shirts :joy:

(Tristan Thomas) #262

Next time Iโ€™m just going to change it to something random to mess with @alexs :wink:

Itโ€™s amazing to see a growth of nearly 360k people since I became a member! Iโ€™m definitely seeing an uptick in friends asking for Golden Tickets too ^-^

(Mark Dunne) #264

I think the number of customers will rocket once the current account is fully launched, people would be mad to stay with the high street

(Alex Sherwood) #265

simonbโ€™s just been awesome enough to forward this photo on to me :smile:

( related to Monzo CEO, Investor in Monzo ) #266

nice to see the growth continuing

(MikeF) #267

In one of the YouTube clips Iโ€™ve seen, it was suggested that the number of โ€˜activeโ€™ card holders was a key metric within Monzo.

Clearly, now that some of us have current accounts itโ€™s possible that our prepaid card use will plummet as we replace one with the other. If theyโ€™re really looking at card use, the metric could get a bit skewed between the current account preview rollout and the closedown of the prepaid programme.

Of course, you could overlay the CA users on the same graph and run the risk of double counting anyone still using both.

(Frank) #268

Can monzo not automate this as they have the live rollout numbers? They could dedicate a page on the website to this information. Would be one of the first to be so public with this information.