Just noticed you can connect to “Mettle Bank”, but Mettle isn’t a bank!
You’re right, the name comes as “Mettle Bank” from Truelayer but we should simply call them “Mettle”!
Can I get a link to the private beta please?
Hi Gareth, sure I’ll send you a DM for more details.
Hi @Sam.Abrika, I’ve been using Nova for a while now and I’m loving it! I find this track screen very useful and check on it everyday. Awesome UI. Very well done!
I just wanted to ask:
- I can’t really see the progress of my investment goal because unlike the saving one, I cannot link my investment account to it… Is there another way to do it?
- Is there any possibility of linking multiple goals to one account? Just wanted to avoid having to make multiple saving pots.
Thank you so much for your feedback K8ielin
- Investment goals are going to be publicly this week in Nova v2.19
- From a design perspective, it’s simpler to reflect the goals’ progression when an account is linked to a unique goal, but many users don’t find this solution convenient. How would like to see the progress of your goals if they’re all linked to the same savings account?
- Cool, I’ll give the investment goals a try and will let you know!
- Possibly an ability to create a main goal, link the account and then make subgoals? Like I can create a saving goal “Dream House”, then make subgoals like Deposit, Stamp Duty, Documents, Furnitures, etc. but they are all within the same savings account so they look like a checklist, and have their own progress bars. In a way I would find it motivating to see the subgoals being completed than just waiting for the total amount to reach 100%