Not technically Monzo related but

I ask my employees for a signed letter with there Bank details is not for money laundering just keeps us covered if any problems over money going into wrong account we have proof. These days There’s always somebody willing to try and blame somebody else for there own mistake not saying you would but that’s life.

3 Likes

All sorted with this one. It turns out somebody was interpreting the requirements wrong.

They just needed an email from me with the account details so they have a paper trail if it goes wrong.

How that was interpreted as requiring proof of the account is beyond me!

4 Likes

I should also point out that if anybody else has an issue like this; drop a message to support in app and they’ll create you a PDF document that confirms your account with them!

:sunglasses: just shown this to my employer and they were over the moon with it :joy::man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Would you mind uploading a sanitised version of it with personal details removed? Just curious to see how it looks.

Sure. It’s very very simple but effective.

2 Likes

When I needed one to switch RateSetter details, I requested one with more details (address) and got it without problems. I would recommend mentioning all details to responding COps, so they know what you need exactly. :wink: