New interface has personal account issue

The whole screen is grayed out on startup I have to scroll to the right to my joint account for the display to be normal- I am on latest iOS

1 Like

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app?

No will try that!

Just reinstalled- seems fine now - thanks for advice but I bet Iā€™m not the only one!

1 Like

Rats for some reason itā€™s gone back to being grayed out - never had this problem with the old interface- and I could see that I had an personal overdraft and thatā€™s hidden nowā€¦

My wife says please leave her on the old interface!

Yes, I get this all the time, but Iā€™m in the beta channelā€¦

It takes me a while faffing with swipes now just to switch accounts! Yikes

Also noticed that after reinstall I had to reset my flags for Touch ID security which was a big surpriseā€¦

Mine has also been like this for ages (Iā€™ve been using it in labs) but I have been too lazy to file a proper bug report :see_no_evil: I guess Iā€™m not a very suitable lab rat! :grimacing:

Also, when I navigate to a pot, the ā€œadd, withdraw, editā€ buttons are greyed out but still work.

I think Iā€™ve solved the display issue, my screen settings where bold and zoomed - by returning to default the problem has gone away!

1 Like

Mine is the same, have to scroll side to side to get all my transactions to appear. Iā€™m using the testpilot version so Iā€™m expecting bugs

Donā€™t know if this is the place, but if you use dynamic text on iOS, the layout goes a bit odd, especially on the ā€˜card elementā€™ with things dropping over two lines to fit

Edit - defiantly wrong thread, ignore

1 Like