Netflix Chat

In my opinion the first season was great. After that it got too complex for its own good and struggled to follow who what where why, which leaves me unsure if I want to start this new series

1 Like

I probably would, just to finish it because there are a few interesting tidbits in there, but I wouldn’t rush to finish it.

I watched some yesterday. It’s crazy, but more fool pepsi :joy:

I agree. I’m a few episodes in and not sure wtf is going on tbh.

2 Likes

Isn’t the fun in watching a series that you get to decide that for yourself? Stop watching trailers and asking others’ opinions to try to work out whether you’ll enjoy something, and watch for your own pleasure and just get on and enjoy it.

I get where you’re coming from - definitely ditching the idea of watching trailers but there’s always a benefit in something learning from others.

If the show gets stupid are just annoying by the end it’s better jumping to something else :thinking:

Running through the rest of the episodes now anyway.

Well. I’m not even sure what episode I’m on but it’s a whole lot of crazy shite. :joy:

2 Likes

What did you think?

You nailed it @Revels - that should have been a one hour special where you could’ve dropped so much of the pointless talking heads :upside_down_face:

I like the fact that they’ve showcased how much of a legal precedent it is but yeah - a diet version would’ve been more beneficial :thinking:

1 Like

I’ve just finished this. I didnt know all the detail so quite enjoyed it

WTAF was that ending though, feels like it could’ve ended differently…

and it’s being setup for a second unneeded season, because netflix

Yeah I just couldn’t keep up :joy:

Westworld vibes

1 Like

Well, this is poop.

So many of my fellow '90s kids loved this show (because they loved the books). Sad to see they’re not going to get any more.

And once again, Netflix makes me ask myself the question - if they’re not going to finish this show, why should I even bother starting it?

It’s high time someone should have a word with the decision makers at Netflix, because I am not okay with this.

1 Like

At the risk of getting shot down I watched some of this and I had to turn it off…it stunk of hypocrisy & narcism.

I am not a royalist as such, nor a troll. I’d apply that thought to anyone else even if it wasn’t them

2 Likes

I just don’t really care about them. They were treated terribly by some of the media so I’m happy they stood up to the media, but beyond that, I don’t see why they feel the need to tell us about their relationship constantly, and also complain about stuff that really aren’t problems as it just highlights how privileged they are in the first place.

1 Like

Is twice “constantly”?

Nobody is being forced to watch it.

I’d consider my privacy being invaded 24/7 a problem and not a privilege.

2 Likes

Never said anyone was forced to watch it but that is my opinion and I’m entitled to give it. People will disagree with me and that is fine.

I’d consider my privacy being invaded 24/7 a problem and not a privilege.

Yes, so do I which is why I said about the media in my first comment.

Probably because they’ve endured years of everyone else, most of whom (according to them) have never even met them, telling us all through the media about their relationship and who they are. Most of which has clearly been tilted, often racially so, to paint them as villains and narcissists. Especially in the U.K. and when you have the viewpoint everywhere practically imprinted onto you, it’s not dissimilar to tactics Derren Brown uses to make us suggestible, you’re probably going to go into this believing them to be attention seeking narcissists and dismiss everything they have to say anyway. We’ve been conditioned to see them a certain way by people who don’t know them any better than we do, and they’re essentially playing right into it. What would you do in their shoes?

I never watched the Opera interview, but I am watching this. The recent racism thing brought their story back into a spotlight, and certainly a lot who doubted her story, probably don’t anymore unless you’re Piers Morgan (probably). It gave her credibility, and with that, I no longer see the narcissist who members of the media put a lot of effort into convincing me was one. And then if you put her side by side with Amber Heard, and it’s pretty clear to me that Meghan Markle is not that.

Pretty interesting documentary though. Got me to sub another month for it. It’s also not the demolish the monarchy hit piece that folks probably assume it is.

I think it’s important for people in the public to be able to tell their story, especially if others have been doing it for them for so long, and denying them the opportunity. There’s a clear hatred for the press, and I get the sense that that’s what they want to get across. They deprive them of privacy, smear them, and expect them to let it happen, especially when he’s endured it from the moment he was born. As Harry described it in the first episode, it was a deal, but it was never fair and it never worked.

3 Likes

On this I fully agree! So they absolutely should be able to do this, and it’s really good that they have.

2 Likes

:moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

2 Likes