Multiple Top-Up Cards

Hey! So I received my Mondo card this weekend and have been loving it so far. Shout out to the amazing support team btw!

Having the ability to have a list of cards to potentially top up from along with a note would be incredibly helpful.
This suggestion comes from me assuming something like this was already in place and accidently topping up £20 with the wrong card.

2 Likes

This can be done if your phone supports Apple Pay (iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S plus, and SE) as Apple Pay can be used to top up and then you can select which card you want, assuming you’ve added them all to Apple Pay. If this is not an option for you then you’re out of luck at the moment :grimacing: but great idea!

2 Likes

Any idea about when this might be implemented … or made available via Android Pay?

1 Like

Would it be possible to be able to have multiple cards saved for top up.

I am away on holiday and have exhausted one account and luckily I have my other debit card with me or I would have been in the poo.

1 Like

I’ve moved your post here, as there’s been some discussion about this idea here. I hope that helps :slight_smile:

I can definitely see how why this would be useful now. I guess it will become less important for some users once the current accounts launch but Monzo are keeping the ability to top up via card so it seems worth considering..

Mentioned above - Apple Pay would be a great way to store cards and securely use them to top-up your Monzo card!
As of May, Android Pay is now also supported and you can store a fair few cards on each :thumbsup:

Failing the above, you could also store the Monzo account number, sortcode as well as your unique reference as a payee in the mobile banking app of your other banks and thus can deposit money almost instantaneously! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Processing bank transfers is still a fairly manual process & some banks take a while to send the transfer so maybe not instant but it’s not a bad workaround for some users :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s great that the Monzo app saves the details of the credit / debit card used for the most recent top up but I find that I top up from 2 different cards and the app only seems to remember the last one used. Would be great if the details of multiple cards could be saved and used to top up with just a tap!

2 Likes

It would be brilliant if the app would allow users to store/keep multiple debit cards for top-up, not just the last one used. I top-up using 2 different cards and it’s annoying to always have to re-enter the card details when I switch between the two.

1 Like