Monzo Points - Early Access [Trial completed]

I’ve been one of the fortunate small group to trial the Monzo points, I have a notification which takes me to the details.
How do I return to the points screen in future?

It’s 90 miles to my nearest Greggs :sob:

2 Likes

Anyone else noticed in the T&Cs that this trial only lasts until August and everything will then reset?

4 Likes

Download latest version of app, it’s at the bottom of the accounts tab under pots and credit cards

1 Like

I didn’t think Netflix was on it yet?

Yep!

Ahhh cool thanks. I was just going to ask that question but hadn’t noticed there was an app update :smiley:

I don’t think it is either - I think it is just an example :sweat_smile:

1 Like

plans trip to Greggs this week

1 Like

Did everyone who’s gotten access this morning previously receive a notification to say they made it onto the trial after filling in the initial sign up form?

Nope, no notification until this morning telling me about it.

Ha, gotcha.

It’s effectively 1% cashback when you spend in Greggs… But the cashback can only be used in Greggs.

5 Likes

Nothing at all for me

1 Like

Cool, so there’s still hope :smile:

I’m going to have to do the same now too :sweat_smile:

Going into town on a weekend… wish me luck! If you don’t hear from me next week assume the worst :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Yay for Greggs :monzo: but I don’t have early access it seems :sob:

Edit: It’s only Wednesday and I may or may not have visited Greggs 4 times this week already.

1 Like

The current (limited) UI of Monzo Points is actually really good. Sign up was a breeze and it’s well laid out.

For those who haven’t found it, if you are on the new UI, it’s behind “view all” once you’ve activated it.

Overall, solid starting point.

My only complaint is on this screen… It just reminds me of @j06 explaining the basics like I’m 5 :joy:

Got points too. The access to it shows in our Joint Account, under the pots section but I don’t yet know how this’ll work (it’ll take 2 lots of Gregg’s purchases to test properly and I won’t see Mrs W until tonight)

Interesting

Early days but I am very happy to see that Monzo have managed to get Greggs on board. Here’s hoping it’s for the long term and that offers improve as Monzo Points develops :smiley:

1 Like

Theres one now in omagh actually

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a great catch.

The offer is kinda typical in these scenarios - Brilliant for customers of Greggs, but probably not worth going out of your way for, or spending extra in Greggs to get the “points” - But I don’t think we can expect it to be any different.

1 Like

Really? I’m going to omagh on Friday

Where abouts? Main Street or down by M&S?