Monzo Points - Early Access [Trial completed]

Is there a way to see a list of the businesses integrated with them without before signing up for an account? I can’t see a list on their website.

Edit: Just found - https://swipii.com/swipii-locations/

1 Like

By far my favourite loyalty scheme is the Virgin Atlantic credit card. I have lost count of the number of free flights I have had, including in Upper Class. It would take a lot for me to move away from putting all card spend on there. It used to he possible to convert Tesco clubcard points to Virgin miles…I wonder if they’re still open to partnerships?

1 Like

It still is.

https://secure.tesco.com/clubcard/boost/virgin-atlantic-flying-club/UK-002179.prd

1 Like

My favourite rewards programme is American Express. The best offer I think I used for them was the Shop Small initiative to support local businesses (spend at least £10 and get £5 back).

Oh I’d love to see some Uber credits especially now Tesco are removing Uber from Clubcard vouchers.

4 Likes

Is anyone else super excited for updates on this now the bank holiday is over? :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

They must be as mine get converted into British Airways miles.

I meant Virgin!

Oh. The word ‘partnerships’ implied partnerships in general, not just the one.

I didn’t even know Virgin miles were an option :man_shrugging:

Looks like it’s being rolled out

5 Likes

Looks like I’m in!

3 Likes

Screenshot_20190508-085051_Monzo

:grin::tada:

3 Likes

Guess who’s going to Greggs more often this month? This girl.

2 Likes

Screenshot_20190508-085514_Monzo

Error: given me 50 points free but it also states 5 below on same page

1 Like

Man, the FOMO is real.

Which is weird, cos FOMO for something I’m not massively bothered about, and yet to be convinced of is just odd. I blame you lot!

2 Likes

Guess who’s just spent all their student loan in Greggs :raising_hand_man:t3::money_mouth_face:

8 Likes

Yeey I’m in early access too :tada:

Screenshot_20190508-085735_Monzo Screenshot_20190508-085806_Monzo Screenshot_20190508-085716_Monzo Screenshot_20190508-085725_Monzo Screenshot_20190508-085816_Monzo

It’s here! Greggs was a great launch choice, I’m so excited.
Loved the reference to the vegan sausage roll too. :seedling::green_heart:

Screenshot_20190508-085957

Edit: I’ll be testing it out later today. :tada:

3 Likes

So I just need to spend £50 at Greggs to get my free sausage roll…

I can see plenty of Monzo folk “getting breakfast” for everyone and asking them to pay them back :joy:

10 Likes

Sadly doesn’t look like I’ve been lucky enough for this :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

Or £599 for one month of Netflix :scream:

3 Likes