Monzo Plus Idea: Web/ In-app Dashboard

I thought what a nice idea would be is if there was a financial dashboard, where we could see graphs and other data graphics. The whole point would be that we would get a better understanding of our finances, as the whole thing would be in-depth, compared to what is currently offered. (Monthly budgeting) There are other fintech companies that offer this, however, I feel like more can be done, to improve what’s out there already. (Emma & Money Dashboard.)

like this do you mean

IFTTT + Google Sheets + Monzo = Then what? - #75 by Rat_au_van

or this thread seems to be getting some good tips

2 Likes

As much as I do love mucking about with the Data Export, I am surprised there’s no built in dashboards, or at least improved analytics in Plus.

Having the raw data is obviously 1,000 times more powerful from a customisation point of view but of course you have a barrier to entry in both knowing enough about Excel, and knowing how the data is best visualised, and then having the time to build all of that.

So yeah big +1 for dashboards!

Or if nothing else some Monzo made templates for google sheets that will work along side the data

5 Likes

it would be impressive for plus users to have some ready made templates from Monzo , Im sure half of the plus customers won’t be able to fully utilise the information , and youve got to love a pretty dashboard

3 Likes

Yes, plus one from me for some dashboards or even just templates for the data.