Monzo on First Dates

Melinda Messenger on Celebrity First Dates took a shine to her date’s Monzo card and wondered how she could get one! :rofl:

9 Likes

IMG_20181025_220117
IMG_20181025_220117~2

She loved the colour of it!

11 Likes

I would be more than happy to help Melinda Messenger sign up for Monzo if she’s needing a helping hand with that :stuck_out_tongue::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Secret monzo product placement? :smirk::joy:

1 Like

:astonished:

I wonder if she signed up :see_no_evil:

8 Likes

Can you not do a database search for her name?

Unprofessional, illegal? … but it’s gossip!!

Is commenting on your bank card a sign of a good date or a bad one?

5 Likes

Apparently they have been on numerous dates since so it obviously didn’t ruin the moment…

2 Likes

Ah, so it was a sign of being comfortable with each other and being able to have easy conversations, rather than utter desperation to find something to talk about. Nice :+1:

2 Likes

Was this on an episode tonight? :eyes:

(Not looking for dating tips, purely interested for work reasons.)

5 Likes

That’s hilarious and pretty awesome. :joy:

Hmmm :wink:

It was on earlier tonight and will be on All4.

In that case, I’ll give it a watch!

and definitely not take notes on how to bring up Monzo in conversation mid-date

7 Likes

Potentially both of these. :eyes:

6 Likes

Wear a Monzo T-shirt as well. If they have any sense they’ll be with Monzo anyway

I think GDPR might have something to say about that. :grimacing:

1 Like

She’s an employee so looking by herself should be fine. Telling us (without the data subject’s permission) however is not.

1 Like

That really shouldn’t be fine - not sure how it stands with the DPA but you can’t just access peoples data for no reason even if you do work for the company

8 Likes

I can confirm this, I used to work in Customer Service for a legacy bank and you couldn’t just search for customer’s data whenever you liked. You were only allowed to access it when they asked you to… I would assume Monzo is the same!

(I know of people who were fired for gross misconduct for searching celebrities :eyes:)

8 Likes