Monzo Mixtape Vol 2

Have a listen to some of the team’s favourite tracks! And share some of your favourites too
:grin:

4 Likes

I’m really enjoying some chilled stuff…

Hope you all enjoy listening to Volume 2. Such a diverse selection of songs, from lots of new faces here at Monzo. What struck me about compiling this one was how different it is to Volume 1! And yet they also work well in tandem :sunglasses:

can I have a link to vol 1 please

It’s at the top of the new blog post :joy:

1 Like

Dude! Where’s the Google Play Music link :wink:

Can’t be using spotify over Google :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: haha

1 Like

not gonna lie, I’m busy crafting christmas office decs so I didn’t read it yet

Yeah @simonb! I’m waiting for this too :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Is google play a bit like a poorer version of spotify? (added :smirk: for the humour challenged)

1 Like

whoahhhh fighting talk :fist:

Hehe. Do you see google play having any significant advantages?

no :joy: I only use it because its the default on my phone and I’ve never bothered to set up spotify.

1 Like

I started using it when they launched this: Revamped Google Play Music Streams Content Based on User Location, Activity, and Time of Day - MacRumors because I thought they’d start investing in it and make it amazing. Since then, they’ve done just about nothing. But I’m still holding out hope (stupidly)

That would be cool. Switch to party mode in the office nightclub…

Shola Ama - Imagine

Who put that on?! :fist_right:

I actually pay for Google Play Music too!

The issue is that I’m not sure you can create a public playlist without having a paid account, and whilst I do have a paid account, it’s my personal one and doesn’t have the company logo on it etc?

Anyhoo, it looks like big changes are afoot - the Google Play Music team have been merged with YouTube and they are said to be launching a new revamped service in March called “Remix”

https://www.engadget.com/2017/12/08/youtube-music-subscription/

1 Like

This will be heavy rotation at tonight’s Open Office!! :tada::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’m tempted to make the playlist myself :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: @simonb

Someone with no logo called Mondo Mondo created volume one :joy:

Screenshot_20171208-161554

I think that might have been @tristan?

We’re all about professionalism here. I’ll work out if I did!

3 Likes