Monzo Labs: Ordering Accounts and Pots

I can totally understand , if i remember correctly is was slightly late to the testflight release(by 1 day) due to the android updates happening the day before IOS normally or something like that. :smile:

We did the same with the Testflight, but that was a day out too, so whoo knows.

To also add to what I said earlier. A great feature of being able to hide pots from view is to hide all of the pots that I have for different types of bills, this is money set aside automatically for later bills/expenses so the ability to hide those form view is great.

Can’t wait for the release hopefully today or tomorrow :pray:

2 Likes

I’m constantly checking to see if it’s available yet… I’ve wanted this update forever!

1 Like

Ha, good to know I’m not the only one doing them same!

Android has had it for ages, glad to see it finally coming to android

:thinking:

6 Likes

:thinking: and :thinking:

Very exciting stuff, hopefully, the update drops soon

I suppose if you weren’t on the forum there isn’t going to be anything to tell you about this update in the app?

iOS update just landed with pot ordering in labs. :slight_smile: version 3.29.0 #627

7 Likes

Horrah ! It is here :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Just hidden a pot I had no desire to hide before now :nerd_face:

1 Like

Seems to be working well. One thing I didn’t anticipate is having to get used to having hidden some pots. I felt like I’d lost all my savings and quickly unhid them.

2 Likes

Works a treat! Thanks :monzo:

The over view screen still shows you how much money in total you have even when the pots are hidden.

Lets you know the money still exists :grin:

Love it… thanks Monzo!

Some thoughts from me…

1. being able to customise which hidden pot balance I want to include in my overall balance
  2. being able to see the balance of each hidden pot without having to un-hide
  3. being able to add funds to a hidden pot without first un-hiding it (i’m guessing i’ll be able to ‘salary sort’ into hidden pots but will need to wait until payday to confirm!)

Definitely not criticism - love the additional functionality :clap: :raised_hands:

7 Likes

I agree love the feature and number 2 would save me a lot of time when I want to just double-check a hidden pot

So it does! Hadn’t spotted that. Thanks!

I’m for all three of these! Love the feature so far tho

3 Likes

I’m so happy to finally have this! As soon as I started using pots I was hungry for this feature, so it’s been a long wait :sweat_smile:
Thank you everyone who helped get this completed :pray:

4 Likes